Shine your Light Brightly
Full Moon in Aries – Self-Mastery is Freedom
The moon peaks on Sunday 13 October at 23h08 in Cape Town.
Aries is the first sign in the Zodiac and this is initiation and taking action towards goals you are wanting to achieve. What may influence your decisiveness is the intensity of the emotions which happen around a full moon as this is a time of peaking and culmination. Know that what comes up which is not in alignment is here to be cleared so that you can move forward and take action from an empowered and freer place within.
Mindfulness Tip – Conscious Choice vs Default Setting
Remember to set your intention / choice / wish for some extra magic and sparkle.This is important as you have free will in each moment. So choosing consciously what you would like this moon cycle to bring you will allow things to align, come into harmony and synchronize with what you choose.
Numerology of this Moon
The date is 13 and we are also in a 13 Universal month so there is double emphasis with this. 13 embodies the qualities of the divine feminine (which is nurture, support, intuition and collaboration), change, transformation and empowerment. There are 4 planets which are at 20 degrees at the peaking of the moon and the number 20 signifies peace, harmony, trust, love, bliss and listening. 20 is also significant as it is the number for the new era we are going into as we are heading into 2020. So the emphasis here is on perfect vision, seeing clearly and having second sight.
What I have been experiencing
It has been a really rough week of having my foundations rocked to the core as some unexpected deep stuff which I thought I had dealt with, rose up…again! I had zero – and I mean zero – energy, incredible thirst, body aches, head cold, ringing ears and body temperature ranging from cold to hot in a matter of minutes. I felt depressed, sad, lonely and disconnected. I started wondering whether I had somehow gotten everything wrong as nothing was making sense.
At one point I literally just gave up trying to figure it out and gave myself permission to just ride this wave and let it pass. I was kind to myself in thought, word and deed; rested, took care of myself and it did pass.
2020 and the viewpoint from my experience as an optometrist
The energy of 2020 is kicking in now already and so it is important to start focusing on what you want to have happen in the upcoming year. It will be a time when dreams, visions and ideas which have been in incubation will finally come to light and become manifest in the physical reality.
So it really is important to be very conscious of what you are focusing on and to be aware of what may be sabotaging that which you have long desired and lost sight of. We sometimes lose faith when things take time to show themselves. When our eyesight is blurry and then we get vision correction, it seems as if everything is suddenly clear, lighter and brighter. 2020 will be that kind of year, so buckle up!
What you may be experiencing:
- Feeling stretched, pulled and yet constricted.
- Symptoms similar to the ones I mentioned above.
- Heightened sensitivity to your and others’ feelings.
- Projecting, blaming and judging yourself and others.
- Buttons being pushed, feeling under pressure and anxious.
- Old patterns and behaviours suddenly coming up out of nowhere.
- Not acting in line with your integrity or out of your usual character.
- Holding on for dear life and trying to keep control as the unknown is calling.
How you can best support yourself:
- Meditate. Breathe. Respond.
- Be patient with and kind to yourself.
- Stop beating up on yourself and forgive yourself…deeply and on all levels.
- Connect with what is fun for you to bring lightness and joy into your life again.
- Understanding that you have the freedom to choose for yourself in every moment.
- Pat yourself on the back for how you have grown, what you have accomplished and what you have changed.
Sending all Love, Light and Compassionate Blessings
If you’d like to receive automatic updates, please feel free to subscribe to my mailing list.