Shine your Light Brightly
Full Moon in Aquarius – Choosing Balance
Date and time for Cape Town is Thursday 15 August 2019 at 14h29
Welcome to period of becoming aware of just how important your choices are and where you are in-balance or out-of-balance within yourself and your life!
Mindfulness Tip – Conscious Choice vs Default Setting
Remember to set your intention / choice / wish for some extra magic and sparkle. This is important as you have free will in each moment. So choosing consciously what you would like this moon cycle to bring you will allow things to align, come into harmony and synchronize with what you choose.
Even though Aquarius is an Air sign, it also carries the essence of water. Water is flowing and the rivers and ocean rise up and ebb through the rhythm of the tides. So just as water can be unpredictable, this is how life may be for you at this time. I have been experiencing unexpected detours as well as twists and turns which I could not have foreseen. It did throw my balance off in the sense that I became really busy after a relatively chilled time.
My mindfulness practices such as meditation, yoga and soul-replenishing activities took a back seat for a while. The key for me has been to find my balance again, especially when I became aware of my wandering mind and being distracted. I have consciously chosen to be in and stay in balance.
Mercury is moving forward again after its backward/retrograde motion. As this planet is fully returned to its forward motion since 14 August – a day ago, I have felt life picking up on all levels and faster than expected. It has been key for me to keep faith, trust, surrender and allow the day to fluidly unfold. Just like a river when it hits a boulder, the water finds a way around it and does not come to a stop. And neither does the flow of life – so onward and upward we go.
Numerology of this Full Moon
The full moon peaks at 15 degrees and this is a number which signifies uplifting all through love. For me the saying which comes to mind is “A rising tide raises all ships”. When we become an embodiment of love then it has an extremely positive effect on ourselves and all of life around us.
The two numbers of 15 add up to 6 which signifies love, family, home, nurturing and support. Look where you need these aspects in your life and allow this essence to help bring balance and conscious choices in the moment.
Physical symptoms you may be experiencing
I have had numerous of these happen and am accepting that it is all part of the process:
- Upset tummy;
- Dizziness and/or light-headedness;
- Feeling fatigued for no apparent reason;
- Feeling more sensitive than you usually do;
- Either sleeping a lot and/or not being able to sleep at all;
- Tingling and/or burning sensation in either hands, feet or both;
- Heightened emotions – either feeling on top of the world or down in the dumps – sometimes all in one day.
Remember that the effects of each moon phase last for about 2 weeks, until the next new or full moon. So take a deep breath and know you are not going mad or imagining things!
How you can best navigate this period:
- Engage in social groups and reach out to others.;Be aware, really aware, of what you are choosing in each moment as life is showing contrast for us to deeply refine what we do and do not want;
- You may find you oscillate between wanting to stay in your comfort zone where it is secure and familiar and wanting to break free yet risk feeling exposed and vulnerable. Quieten your mind and let your heart lead as it is your Soul-GPS and knows the best way forward for you;
- Explore beyond your boundaries or comfort zone and focus on the future by leaving old and outdated paradigms behind as they have served their purpose;
- Feel and show gratitude for all you have in your life – your life is full of good things so affirm these and give thanks.
Sending all Love, Light and Compassionate Blessings 😊
If you’d like to receive automatic updates, please feel free to subscribe to my mailing list.