Shine your Light Brightly
Focus and forward momentum with the Full Moon on 19 April 2019
This is a challenging yet rewarding Full Moon in Cape Town on the 19 th of April at 13h12.
It is a powerful time of releasing that which no longer serves you at the deepest core level AND embracing a brand-new journey going forward.
Remember to set your intention/ wish/desire for some extra magic and sparkle. This is important. as you have free will in each moment. So choosing consciously what you would like this full moon cycle to bring you, will allow things to align,come into harmony and synchronize with your wish.
- Emotional and mental highs and lows which can even feel extreme
- Headaches and pain at the back of the neck
- Sinus and cold symptoms
- Sore throat
- Ringing in the ears
- Light-headedness and/or dizzy spells
- Increased thirst and decreased appetite
- Aches and pains in the body for no apparent physical reason – base and sacral chakras are being cleared of old programming
How to help yourself through this time
First and foremost, know that there is nothing wrong with you and you are NOT imagining these things. They are very real. I have been feeling very low emotionally, the tears flowed and no idea what they were about, energy levels dropped and I cannot drink enough water at present to feel hydrated. The ringing in the ears and runny nose with sore throat have had me more irritated than usual and I know it is the 3 rd eye and crown chakras which are getting an upgrade. So amidst all the physical upsets, there is a good reason for this!
How I have and am bridging this time and what has been working for me:
- Meditation and focus on gratitude
- Increasing the level of compassion for myself
- Being kind to myself in thought, word and deed
- Allowing the tears to flow without analysing or judgement
- Lots of rest, sleep and drinking even more water than I usually do
- Being out in nature to get grounded and to ease light-headedness and dizzy spells
- Using A. Vogel Echinaforce to help my immune system cope and also to strengthen it
The significance of this particular Full Moon
This moon happens at 29 degrees – the final and critical degree in the journey of the moon through a sign. In numerology, 29 adds up to 11 and this is the portal for this particular full moon. This means it is time to actualise your goals as there is a strong forward movement that will ensue.
When we add the essence of Libra into the mix; we add in balance, harmony, beauty, peace and pleasure. If your life and especially your relationships do not feel like this, then you are being shown where the balance needs to be brought in by releasing what is no longer appropriate. This could be co-dependence, no or unhealthy boundaries, limiting beliefs and behaviours which no longer are in alignment with who you are currently are and who you are becoming.
Good questions to ask yourself are:
- Where am I and my relationships out of balance?
- Where do I need to speak up for myself…and when?
- What do I need to let go of and stop holding onto so hard due to fear?
There is a lot of clearing going on behind-the-scenes in the invisible world on our behalf. When it happens to such a huge extent on all levels, we are being prepared for a huge expansion and/or shift in our lives. So if you are wondering why nothing has shown up quite yet, there is good reason for this. By consciously choosing how you respond to each moment will help the manifestation.
Keep the faith, hold onto those dreams that really make your heart sing and soul soar and know that there are huge hidden benefits in what is busy happening now in your life…even if it seemingly does not make any sense at all. Trust is needed here, as true freedom means that what is not in alignment needs to leave.
If you’d like to receive automatic updates, please feel free to subscribe to my mailing list.
Sending all Love, Light and Compassionate Blessings